Tuesday, May 11, 2010 @ 10:00 PM
Afterlife

Thats it. Im gonna end this life! (Not literally though) . My life is seriously messed up. I'm really gonna forget everything that I did before! I want my second life to start on 8th May 2010. Where I first met my kor and first got into band and just finised MYEs for sec 3. I'm seriously not gonna about what has been done before . I'm washing my hands off it. Few people and things that are now only in my mind. Walter Devyon Chan . Which is my kor. And also Ryan Teo Jun Hao. Another kor whom not really close to cos haven't meet :) 3E4 classmates like Vanalyn , Benjamin , Hisham , Farah , Erny , etc and also not forgetting my good friends from choir. Only some though. My new band mates :) and if I get saxophone on Wednesday . I'll be so happy if not, I won't mind and continue mastering either my clarinet. Or saxophone :) . That's all I'm gonna focus on in my life. Studies, Best Friends , Band , Family and my two most beloved kors. <3 ! 5 most important things or people in my life.



:) Feel so fresh right now! LOL!!!


Intro

Hallos! Firstly , yes i love kpop. Especially the group SHINee. Tried finding SHINee skin but cant find so used my second fav group which is Big Bang. If you have a problem with guys loving guy singers. Then please fuck off :D Tag before you leave :DDD
Profile

Name: Reeve Wang Shiwon :D.
Out Of Mamas Tummy! : 5th July 1995, -1
Age: Big 14 going 15 !
School: Woodgrove Secondary School
Cravings

1. I already have two loving kors. But please! MORE GANS :P

2.I'll be having my own saxophone on 10th May 2010. But its from the school. So i want my own saxophone :D

3.$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

4.Trip to SEOUL!!!!! DREAM VACATION :P
YeahKi:D (Talk in Korean LOL)

Tag with you BIG name please.
Tag board code here.

friends